Click here for directions.
Click here for Dr. Lervick’s hospital and surgery center affiliations.
If you are a new patient, please arrive to your appointment early in order to complete the registration process. In addition, please bring the following:
- Driver’s License or State ID
- Referral (If Required by Insurer)
- Insurance Information
- Copies of Operation Records, Medical
- Records, X-rays, MRIs, and CT Scans from Prior Doctor Visits
- A List of Current Medications and Any Known Allergies
It depends, as each patient’s situation is unique. If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Lervick’s care team before your appointment and we will be very happy to address any of your questions.
Yes, absolutely. The more information we have regarding your unique situation and past history, the better equipped we are to provide the highest level of care. Bringing any previous x-rays, scans and/or documentation (if available) is recommended. If you do not have this information, don’t worry, we will still take great care of you.