March 7, 2022 - TCO
Brooklyn Park community welcomes TCO’s new, state-of-the-art clinic
After two years of planning, developing, and building, Twin Cities Orthopedics (TCO) has officially opened its highly-anticipated clinic in Brooklyn Park, north of the 610 off-ramp and south of 96th Avenue North. TCO’s newest location was designed to bring world-class orthopedic care and rehabilitation to Minnesota’s 7th largest city and surrounding communities.
The 40,000 square foot facility features an orthopedic clinic, physical therapy, hand therapy, pelvic health therapy, and advanced x-ray and MRI imaging. Beginning May 2022, the new site will also offer walk-in orthopedic urgent care from 8am to 8pm daily.
“We could not be more excited to set down permanent roots in Brooklyn Park,” said TCO Chief Operating Officer, Janet Benton. “We’ve served patients in the north metro for decades, so it’s extra special for us to see the amazing growth in this area. This community deserves easy access to exceptional orthopedic and sports medicine care, and TCO is honored to be able to provide it.”
“Continuing to invest in the Brooklyn Park community was a no-brainer,” TCO physician Jay Barry said. “For years, we have supported dozens of schools, youth sports teams, booster clubs, and other groups in the area, and this new location is an evolution of those relationships. A world-class facility like this enables us to serve even more athletes and active adults of all ages and abilities. On behalf of all my partners and colleagues, thank you to the local leaders and entire community for welcoming us with open arms. This is the beginning of an exciting new chapter.”
To celebrate this incredible new era, TCO is showcasing real local patients who volunteered to share their personal journeys in hopes of motivating and inspiring others who may face similar obstacles.
Braeden, Park Center Basketball Captain & D1 Commit
Nicholas, Champlin Park Football Player & Honor Student
FREE GRAND OPENING EVENT
Location: TCO Brooklyn Park, 5601 96th Ave N, Brooklyn Park, MN 55443
Join us for the Grand Opening of TCO Brooklyn Park on Saturday, May 21st from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM. The family-friendly event is free and open to the public.
- Autographs from Minnesota Vikings Running Back, Dalvin Cook
- Appearances from Minnesota Vikings Viktor, Cheerleaders and Skol Line
- Live podcast recording of Preps Today with John Millea and Jim Souhan
- First 150 people receive a sideline swag bag
- Chance to win Vikings memorabilia
- Facility tours
- Games & activities for all ages
- Pizza Barn food truck
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM – Autographs from Minnesota Vikings Running Back Dalvin Cook and Mascot Viktor
- 11:30 PM – 12:30 PM – Live podcast recording of Preps Today with John Millea and Jim Souhan
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Vikings Cheerleaders appearance
- 12:30 PM: Ribbon cutting
- 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM: Skol Line performance
Vikings Autograph Guidelines:
- Only those with wristbands will be guaranteed an autograph (1 wristband per person).
- Limit of one (1) autograph permitted per wristband. No exceptions.
- A guarantee of 120 wristbands will be distributed per autograph line. If time allows, additional wristbands will be distributed to those in line.
- Personal items and photos are prohibited. An autograph card will be provided to each person with a wristband.
- Wristbands will be distributed to fans at 10:00 AM, 1 hour prior to the autograph-signing session with Dalvin Cook.
- Autographs will not be guaranteed for fans who do not receive a wristband.
- Wristbands will only be given to those who are physically in line. There will be no saving of spots, and lines will be monitored. Anyone who violates any of the above guidelines will not be eligible for autographs.
- *Player subject to change.*
**Our mask/face covering policy for this event is as follows
- All patients, visitors and staff are required to wear a mask in TCO facilities.