December 15, 2016 - TCO
Commit to Fit in 2017
The holidays are a time to enjoy family, friends and plenty of great food. For many, a New Year’s resolution may be to lose weight and get healthier. New year – new you!
Twin Cities Orthopedics is launching a new weight-loss challenge in 2017 called TCO Commit to Fit. TCO Commit to Fit is a way to kick-start the new year on a healthy and positive note.
Register by emailing your name and contact information to TCO Strength and Conditioning Specialist Ryan Schlinger at [email protected] now through Jan. 3 to receive the following:
- Jan. 3 | 5:30 p.m. – TCO Commit to Fit Kick Off – 1 initial weigh-in with a half-hour nutritional session led by Jenna Stangland, Registered and Licensed Dietitian, from Viverant and Ryan Schlinger, Strength and Conditioning Specialist, from TCO. Learn more about how to achieve your fitness goals.
- Jan. 31 | 5:30 p.m. – 1 midway weigh-in with a free TCO Boot Camp class
- Feb. 28 | 5:30 p.m. – 1 final weigh-in with a nutritional social (plus free healthy samples!) and prize ceremony revealing the top 3 winners
- Weekly emails full of health and fitness content to help you stay on track
- 2 free one-on-one consultations/training sessions with Schlinger
- 1 free personal nutritional evaluation with Stangland
- 1st place – $100 American Express gift card
- 2nd place – $50 credit to TCO Swag Shop
- 3rd place – $25 credit to TCO Swag shop
Weigh-ins take place at TCO Eden Prairie at 12982 Valley View Road. This is a free challenge open to anyone. Invite a few friends to support and motivate. We hope to see you there! Good luck!