October 16, 2017 - TCO
Join us at TCO Woodbury for Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Education Series
Twin Cities Orthopedics is hosting three talks at its Woodbury location in November and December as part of the Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Education Series.
The series is FREE and open to the public. Come learn about sports medicine, joint health, and orthopedic and spine wellness. Get info straight from the experts and answers to your questions.
Each date begins with check-in at 5:30 p.m. followed by the program from 6-7 p.m.
TCO Woodbury is located at 4040 Radio Drive.
Dates & Topics
*TBD: Sports Medicine
- ACL Injuries – Latest Developments in Treatment & Prevention
- Foot & Ankle – Common Sports Injuries
- Concussion – What You Need to Know as a Parent & Athlete
Wednesday, Nov. 15: Joint Health
- Osteoarthritis – Common Symptoms & How to Improve Joint Function
- Joint Replacement – Getting Back to Sports & an Active Lifestyle
- Hand & Wrist Pain – Why Do My Hands Hurt?
Tuesday, Dec. 5: Orthopedic & Spine Wellness
- Shoulder – Treatment Options for Shoulder Pain
- Back Pain – Understanding & Treating Your Low Back Pain
- Hand & Wrist – Common Causes of Hand & Wrist Pain
Light refreshments and fun giveaways will be available. Space is limited, so register today by emailing [email protected].
*The Sports Medicine talk, originally scheduled for Nov. 7, will be rescheduled at a later date.