March 25, 2020 - TCO
Real-Time Location News & Updates
Please reference the real-time news and updates below regarding TCO locations. If we experience any location closures or adjustments to clinic hours, they will be noted below.
If your upcoming appointment is impacted by any changes, your care team will be reaching out to you directly to reschedule.
Reminder: If you’re a TCO patient interested in a Virtual Care visit for follow-up or pre-operative care, please call your care team or Centralized Scheduling at 952-456-7777.
Location – Temporary Closures
- TCO Blaine – Closed effective 3/30
- TCO Chaska – Closed effective 3/30
- TCO Eagan – Viking Lakes – Closed effective 3/30
- TCO Fridley – Closed effective 3/30
- TCO Hudson – Closed effective 3/26
- TCO Minnetonka – Closed effective 3/30
- TCO Plymouth – Closed effective 3/30
- TCO Shoreview – Closed effective 3/30
- TCO Wyoming – Closed effective 3/30
Orthopedic Urgent Care – Location Updates
- Open 8 to 8 Daily: TCO Burnsville, TCO Maple Grove and TCO Woodbury Orthopedic Urgent Care will remain open from 8 to 8 daily for new and acute injuries only. Walk-in’s are welcome, no appointment necessary.
- Temporary Reduced Hours: Orthopedic Urgent Care at our TCO Edina – Crosstown, TCO Stillwater and TCO Waconia locations will have reduced hours, but will remain open during clinic business hours. These hours may differ between locations, so please call ahead to confirm.
- Temporarily Closed: Orthopedic Urgent Care at our TCO Blaine, TCO Eagan – Viking Lakes and TCO Minnetonka locations is temporarily closed until further notice, effective 3/30.
*In accordance with state and federal agency guidelines, TCO is reducing person-to-person contact by excluding non-essential visitors, screening at entrances, and requiring patients with chronic symptoms and non-urgent injuries to reschedule for a later date. To read our patient safety message for COVID-19, click here.