April 16, 2019 - TCO
Register for Maple Grove Running & Sports Education Open House
Twin Cities Orthopedics will host the Running & Sports Education Open House at its Maple Grove location on Thursday, May 16.
The event is free and open to the public. Learn about common running injuries, nutrition and proper running form straight from the experts, and get answers to your questions.
Check-in begins at 5:30 PM, with open house station rotations until 7. Presentations will begin at 7.
TCO Maple Grove is located at 9630 Grove Circle N., Suite 200.
- Personal Training: Benefits & Importance of Strength
- Running Assessments: Breakdown of Running & Key Areas to Address
- Stability & Mobility: Learn Exercises & Routines to Address Stability & Mobility Concerns
- AlterG Treadmill: Demonstration and trial of our Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Nutrition Information: Importance of Proper Nutrition to Fuel the Body for Activity
- TC Running Co.: Receive Expert Recommendations on Specific Shoe Styles & Fit
- Running on E? How to fuel up
- Running shoes: What to know to optimize performance and minimize injury risk
Light refreshments and fun giveaways will be available. RSVPs are encouraged, walk-ins welcome. Email Education@TCOmn.com to reserve your spot.