October 15, 2017 - TCO
Twin Cities Orthopedics “Performance Prediction” Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT OR MOBILE DEVICE NECESSARY TO ENTER. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT, OR USING A MOBILE DEVICE, WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING A PRIZE.
The Twin Cities Orthopedics “Performance Prediction” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Twin Cities Orthopedics, 4200 Dahlberg Drive, Suite 300, Golden Valley, MN 55422 (the “Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are not affiliated with the Sponsor in any way.
- OVERVIEW/ENTRY PERIODS:The Twin Cities Orthopedics “Performance Prediction” Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. Central (CT) on October 9, 2017 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. CT on December 31, 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). The Sweepstakes will be broken out into twelve (12) weekly entry pools, per the Weekly Entry Pool chart below. Each weekly entry pool will begin at 12:01 am CT on the given game day and end before the game begins. (see details of prize and Drawing in Rule 4).
|Entry Start||Entry End||# Prizes Awarded||Drawing Date
(On or about)
|10/9/17 – 12:01am CT||10/9/17 – 7:29pm CT||1||10/10/17|
|10/15/17 – 12:01am CT||10/15/17 – 11:59am CT||1||10/16/17|
|10/22/17 – 12:01am CT||10/22/17 – 11:50am CT||1||10/23/17|
|10/29/17 – 12:01am CT||10/29/17 – 8:29am CT||1||10/30/17|
|11/12/17 – 12:01am CT||11/12/17 – 11:59am CT||1||11/13/17|
|11/19/17 – 12:01am CT||11/19/17 – 11:59am CT||1||11/20/17|
|11/23/17 – 12:01am CT||11/23/17 – 11:29am CT||1||11/24/17|
|12/3/17 – 12:01am CT||12/3/17 – 11:59am CT||1||12/4/17|
|12/10/17 – 12:01am CT||12/10/17 – 11:59am CT||1||12/11/17|
|12/17/17 – 12:01am CT||12/17/17 – 11:59am CT||1||12/18/17|
|12/23/17 – 12:01am CT||12/23/17 – 7:29pm CT||1||12/24/17|
|12/31/17 – 12:01am CT||12/31/17 – 11:59am CT||1||1/1/18|
Each weekly Entry Start time to Entry End time will constitute an “Entry Period.”
- HOW TO ENTER: There are three (3) ways to enter: (1) Online via Facebook; (2) Online via Instagram; or (3) Online via Twitter, as described below.
- Via Facebook. Log onto your Facebook account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of Twin Cities Orthopedics on its Facebook Page, located at https://www.facebook.com/twincitiesorthopedics “Twin Cities Orthopedics Brand Facebook Page”). In the comments of the post relating to the Sweepstakes, you will be asked to answer/comment, in writing, the given Performance Prediction question. You must be a follower of @twincitiesorthopedics to be eligible to enter this Sweepstakes via Facebook (make sure your posts are set to “public” and not “private”). You must have a Facebook account to enter via this entry method. If you do not have a Facebook account, you can create one by visiting www.facebook.com. Facebook accounts are free.
- Via Instagram: Log onto your Instagram account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of Twin Cities Orthopedics on Sponsor’s Instagram Page, located at https://www.instagram.com/twincitiesorthopedics (“Sponsor’s Instagram Page”). In the comments of the post relating to the Sweepstakes, you will be asked to answer/comment, in writing, the given Performance Prediction question. You must be a follower of @twincitiesortho to be eligible to enter this Contest via Instagram (make sure your posts are set to “public” and not “private”). You must have an Instagram account to enter via this entry method. If you do not have an Instagram account, you can create one by visiting www.instagram.com. Instagram accounts are free.
- Via Twitter: Log onto your Twitter account and follow the links and instructions to become a follower of Twin Cities Orthopedics on Sponsor’s Twitter Page, located at https://www.twitter.com/twincitiesortho (“Sponsor’s Twitter Page”). In the comments of the post relating to the Sweepstakes, you will be asked to answer/comment, in writing, the given Performance Prediction question. You must be a follower of @twincitiesortho to be eligible to enter this Contest via Twitter (make sure your posts are set to “public” and not “private”). You must have a Twitter account to enter via this entry method. If you do not have a Twitter account, you can create one by visiting www.twitter.com. Twitter accounts are free.
The comment you post in accordance with these Official Rules, in any or all of the above social media platforms, will constitute your “entry” for purposes of this Sweepstakes. Any comments which, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, are not in good taste or violate any laws may be deleted and the corresponding entry will be void. Limit one (1) entry per person/Facebook account, one (1) entry per person/Instagram account, and one (1) entry per person/Twitter account during each Entry Period. All eligible entries received in the Entry Period will be included in the Prize Drawing. All entries become Sponsor’s property and will not be returned. Any attempt by any participant to make additional entries
by using multiple or different email addresses, identities, registrations, or use of any automated system to participate in this Sweepstakes, or any other method prohibited by these Official Rules will void all entries by that entrant, and that entrant shall be automatically disqualified. If you choose to enter via a mobile device, you will be subject to all related charges/fees in accordance with the terms of your agreement with your service provider. Participants are solely responsible for Internet connectivity, digital transmission, software and/or hardware that may be required in order to submit any entry.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Minnesota who are the age of majority or older at the time of entry. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes each entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Sponsor’s computer shall be the official Sweepstakes clock.
- DRAWING, PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING:
Prize Drawings. Following the end date of the Entry Period, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received in the Entry Period to select one (1) winner of a Vikings/TCO branded prize. Prizes will vary week to week and will be announced in advance via Sponsor’s social media sites. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each individual Entry Period.
- HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: Each potential prize winner will be notified via the Facebook, Instagram or Twitter account used to submit the winning entry with instructions on how to claim his/her prize. If a potential prize winner is found, by Sponsor, to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, or declines to accept his/her prize, or if Sponsor is unable to contact a potential prize winner within two (2) days of the date of the applicable drawing, or if a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the corresponding prize will be forfeited and, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining entries in the applicable drawing pool.
In the event of a dispute, the authorized account holder of the social media account will be deemed to be the entrant provided all other terms and conditions, including eligibility to enter this Sweepstakes are satisfied. The “authorized account holder” is the person assigned to the account by the social media platform. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Proof of submission will not be deemed proof of receipt of entry by Sponsor. If a dispute cannot be resolved to the Sponsor’s sole satisfaction, the winning entrant may be deemed ineligible.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for: (A) electronic transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (B) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation or transmission, communication failures or human error that may occur in the transmission, receipt or processing of entries, or for deletion, theft or destruction of, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (C) failed or unavailable hardware, network or software; (D) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes; (E) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (F) any typographical or other error in any printing or advertising relating to the Sweepstakes, in the administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize winners; (G) damage to entrant’s or any person’s computer resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes; (H) changes in applicable social media policies; or (I) cheating or fraud by any entrant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to any printing, administrative, human or other error of any kind, transmission failure, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes without notice and award the prize from among all valid entries received as of the time the Sweepstakes was interrupted. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or who acts in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE; THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY AND SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
By entering, each entrant agrees to indemnify, release, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, their respective shareholders, parent companies, affiliates and subsidiaries, and the officers, directors and employees of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or in connection with participation in the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession and/or use/misuse of a prize (if awarded to him/her).
By accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that the Sponsor has neither made, nor is in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize or any portion thereof, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness for a particular purpose.
- DISPUTES/VENUE/GOVERNING LAW: By participating, entrants agree that: (A) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Sweepstakes or any prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal, state or local court located in Hennepin County, Minnesota; (B) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (C) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or
otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO CERTAIN PROVISIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Minnesota, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of Minnesota or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Minnesota.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Any personally-identifiable information collected during an entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes will be collected by Sponsor or its agents and used by Sponsor, its affiliates and agents only for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as described in these Official Rules, and in accordance with any opt-ins an entrant may have agreed to during the registration process.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting the prize, each entrant agrees to allow Sponsor and/or Sponsor’s designees the perpetual right to use his/her name, biographical information, photos and/or likeness, and statements for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including, but not limited to, on the Internet, without further notice, review or approval, and without compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: By entering, entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, human or other errors, more than one (1) person is notified as the potential prize winner for the Prize Drawing, a random drawing from among all such legitimately-notified entrants will be held to determine the actual prize winner.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor only, and not to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.